"Я мыслю, значит, ты существуешь"

<< < (6/8) > >>

Aleera:
Действительно красиво.... И есть над чем задуматься

alphyna:
по-моему, это очередная декларация субъективного идеализма. я, мол, Икари Синдзи, живущий в твоём сознании...
в том смысле, что мир-люди-и-тэ-дэ — в сознании, а не в реальности.

но фраза отличная, по-моему.

Denzel:
Ну субективный идеализм слишком "громко" сказано, я бы сказал "воспаленное личностное восприятие" Да и Икари Шидзи совсем не причем :)

alphyna:
почему не при чём? ;) по-моему, там хватает перекличек. а на самом деле, это просто цитата, которая мне в мои, эээ, 14 объяснила принципы субъективного идеализма. ;)

aru:
Лакановский семинар, 1966–1967 (Le séminaire, Livre XIV: La logique du fantasme):

The seminar shifts its course toward the search for a logic of the subject around the Cartesian cogito, then toward ‘the sexual act,’ questioning ‘the impossible subjectivization of sex,’ and of jouissance.

The multiple transformations of Descartes’ cogito ergo sum (either ‘I think or I am’; ‘either I don’t think or I am not’; ‘I am where I don't think,’ or ‘I think where I am not’) end with a play of words: Cogito ergo es. The Latin es (you are) marks the fundamental dependency on the Other and raises the problem of the passage from objet a to the Other or from the Other to objet a. Applied to desire, ‘I desire you’ means ‘I implicate you in my fundamental fantasy’ as objet a. Applied to love, ‘You are not, therefore I am not’; ‘You are nothing but what I am’; ‘You are the nothing that I am.’ Now, in German, Es is the id, defined as the ‘non-I,’ the impersonal id, is it the reservoir of drives? Is it the cauldron (with a hole in it) of Freud’s witches? Or is it an aggregate of signifiers?

Отправленный на: 07 Марта 2009, 10:39:51во-она чё там у них на "совете", какие акты, "философы" цу ден драй кугельн, а нам не показали
Отправленный на: 07 Марта 2009, 11:00:44про objet a, из Википедии:

In the psychoanalytic theory of Jacques Lacan, objet petit a (object little-a) stands for the unattainable object of desire. It is sometimes called the object cause of desire.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница